Unleash the Full Potential of Your Newsroom
Masstech puts the story text and video that journalists need right at their fingertips, when and where they need it. Masstech’s award-winning news solution lets users easily archive, retrieve and exchange local and remote content directly from their familiar newsroom system interface, unlocking the content’s full value. The unique Video-Follows-Text™ technology enables stories and media to be moved painlessly between users, systems and sites with a single drag-and-drop. Eliminating disruptive technical and workflow barriers, Masstech saves journalists time and effort while letting them focus on creating content-rich stories to gain and retain viewers.
- Automatically store, retrieve and distribute media content from within your NRCS – no extra interfaces, passwords or disjointed workflows
- Works directly within Associated Press ENPS, Avid iNEWS, Octopus Newsroom and Ross Inception News
- Search for shared and archived stories, and preview their associated video directly from your NRCS’ native search
- Find and access relevant content on any connected Masstech system – locally or at other group stations
- Video-Follows-Text – video, words and metadata are always shared, stored and moved together
- Painlessly move and exchange stories and media between journalists, systems and locations with a single drag-and-drop action
- Masstech Media Wire publishes stories with embedded video to other newsrooms in your enterprise as wire stories
Explore the sections below to learn more about Masstech news solutions’ features, technology, and benefits.
|Benefits for Management||Benefits for Engineering||Benefits for Newsroom Users||Features, Technology and Integration|