Regional Sales Manager, Western US
Masstech require a dynamic sales leader
Masstech and Software Generation Limited (SGL) have merged to become Masstech Innovations, the largest provider of solutions for managing the lifecycle of dynamic media assets, with over 40 years of combined experience addressing the unique needs of broadcasters and media companies including television networks, post production facilities, news producers and sports enterprises around the globe.
As part of the merger, Masstech is looking to increase its presence in the US and is seeking a dynamic and experienced solution sales leader who wants to make a difference.
What we need!
The US Western region includes all states west of the Mississippi and the role will be fully accountable for the region’s sales performance. This role will report to the VP of WW Sales, who will set the targets and objectives.
Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry and the customer, partner and reseller landscape is key.
- Meet assigned targets for sales, margin, market share, expenses, and other key financial objectives
- Manage opportunity pipeline, providing regular detailed forecasts and reports
- Account manage existing customers, driving support renewals and upgrades
- Help manage regional partners and resellers in conjunction with the partner manager overlay
- Take a lead role in all major customer negotiations in the region
- Proven track record of having delivered to sales targets and management objectives
- Highly customer focused, quality driven and able to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of clients whilst also meeting the commercial needs of the business
- Skilled, capable and effective at conducting C-level sales meetings and negotiations with customers
- Media and Entertainment industry experience selling technology based solutions
- Proficient in sales methodologies such as Customer Centric Selling and/or Solution Selling
- Driven by performance objectives, resilient and self-motivated
- Gravitas and stature, communicates effectively at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills – communications, relationships, conflict resolution
- High energy – inspires others and retains sense of humour in times of challenge
- Is open and fair in their dealings with people, seeks feedback and builds ideas into collaborative solutions
- Creative – finds opportunities & solutions easily
- Willingness to travel extensively, with experience of travel in the region
- Competitive basic salary with Commission plan
Los Angeles or San Francisco preferred, or one of the other main commercial hubs in the region
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.